Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I return or check out books upstairs?
Books must be returned and checked out downstairs at the circulation desk only.
2. Where is the book drop located?
It is located in the back parking lot off Prospect Street. It is open ONLY when the library is closed.
3. Can I return videos or DVD's in the book drop?
No, we prefer that you return videos and DVD's inside the library. Since the book drop is located outside, the extreme temperatures are not good for the videos and DVD's.
4. Is the Eagle Lock Company still in business?
No. It was in business from 1854 -1975. For historical information, visit the Lock Museum of America, 230 Main Street, Terryville, CT. It's web address is http://www.lockmuseum.com
5. Do you have a local history room?
Yes, please ask about the Terryville/Plymouth Room at the Circulation Desk.